- ½ cup oil
- ½ cup balsamic vinegar
- ¼ cup soy sauce
- ¼ cup Worcestershire sauce
- 1/8 cup lemon juice
- ¾ cup brown sugar
- 2 Tbsp fresh rosemary
- 2 tbsp Dijon mustard
- 1 tsp ground black pepper
- 2 tsp garlic powder
- 6 chicken breasts or 3.5 lb chicken
- Combine all ingredients in a large ziplock bag.
- Add chicken to the bag and place the closed ziplock bag in a large bowl and put in the fridge. (The bowl will keep it from making a huge mess in case the bag leaks)
- Marinade for at least 8 hours or overnight and grill! Enjoy!
- (I do not add any extra salt to my chicken marinade because salt will dry the chicken out. ALWAYS salt the chicken AFTER you grill it to ensure. It will need a good bit of salt after it is done)